Sunday, June 20, 2010

Everyday tears

I cry everyday tears for my everyday life on this ordinary day
Fuck your castles in the sky
Your dreams are clouds
I walk on the dirty ground
I clean the dirty plates and stained underwear, his and mine
Nobody has heard of me
except the people who matter in my life
I cry everyday tears for something I've said that I didn't mean
to someone I love who is now hurting
not for the life I don't have, the one that isn't to be mine
I am healed when I apologize and they forgive
It wont make a ripple on the ocean of the other coast
and it doesn't matter to anyone but them and me
which is why it matters at all
I cry everyday tears for my everyday life oin this ordinary day
I smile an everyday smile
I love in an ordinary way
Everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment